In this 11th episode of Food for Thought, Anne M. Zachry, the creator of the Learn & Grow Educational Series, discusses the recent supply chain shortages and their impact on food security in America at the time this video was made.
She demonstrates how self-watering containers work using two different methods as a food security strategy that can be used by people with limited access to food in stores and no open ground for growing and/or renters who can’t plant in-ground gardens where they live.
Supply chain shortages shouldn’t result in food insecurity for anyone. Learn how you can use our gardening methods to recycle used plastics and keep them out of landfills and conserve water, while grow your own organic food no matter where you live and taking it with you when you move.
Learn & Grow Links:
- Website: https://learn-and-grow.org
- Online store: https://learn-and-grow.org/shop
- IG: https://instagram.com/learngrowedseries
- FB: https://facebook.com/LearnAndGrowEdSe…
- YouTube Playlists:
- Food for Thought – https://shorturl.at/iosRS
- Learn & Grow with Emmalyn – https://shorturl.at/wALSV
- Learn & Grow Educational Series – https://shorturl.at/jpuGZ
- GroBucket Kits:
- 3-packs – https://amzn.to/31ezsSL
- 10-packs – https://amzn.to/3duslZc
- Full ABC News video: https://youtu.be/ZjzwYN6whBk
- Photo Credit: https://flickr.com/photos/lithuania2008/
- Music Credit: Little Adventures by Sokolovsky Music | http://sokolovskymusic.com Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/…